Well, yesterday we had a photo shoot on the bed. Zasha didn't want to cooperate with all the poses. Some of the pictures came out really well, I'm kinda proud of myself. Much cheaper than professional! The crabbiness has subsided for now and we have 2 lower razor blades for teeth. Crawling will probably in full form within the next week or so. I am told that I will be sorry when he starts because I won't be able to do anything. I just love seeing him progress. Life as a stay at home mom is wonderful! This weekend is the first open house with our Realtors, keep your fingers crossed! On Monday Zasha has his first doctor visit in Austin, the pediatrician is known as the best in the area. We will see how she does with his shots I'm sure we will see lots of tears as usual, too bad he's too young for ice cream afterwards. We will keep everyone posted of any new news. Be Happy!Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Watch Me Grow
Well, yesterday we had a photo shoot on the bed. Zasha didn't want to cooperate with all the poses. Some of the pictures came out really well, I'm kinda proud of myself. Much cheaper than professional! The crabbiness has subsided for now and we have 2 lower razor blades for teeth. Crawling will probably in full form within the next week or so. I am told that I will be sorry when he starts because I won't be able to do anything. I just love seeing him progress. Life as a stay at home mom is wonderful! This weekend is the first open house with our Realtors, keep your fingers crossed! On Monday Zasha has his first doctor visit in Austin, the pediatrician is known as the best in the area. We will see how she does with his shots I'm sure we will see lots of tears as usual, too bad he's too young for ice cream afterwards. We will keep everyone posted of any new news. Be Happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
background
Friends & Family Blog List
Howdy
Smiles
Kisses
Like My Boots?
Aren't my boys handsome?
Blog Archive
-
►
2009
(18)
- ► 11/08 - 11/15 (2)
- ► 09/20 - 09/27 (3)
- ► 06/28 - 07/05 (1)
- ► 05/24 - 05/31 (2)
- ► 03/22 - 03/29 (3)
- ► 02/08 - 02/15 (1)
- ► 01/18 - 01/25 (2)
- ► 01/04 - 01/11 (4)
-
▼
2008
(27)
- ► 12/14 - 12/21 (2)
- ► 11/30 - 12/07 (2)
- ► 11/16 - 11/23 (3)
- ► 11/02 - 11/09 (3)
- ► 10/19 - 10/26 (1)
- ► 10/12 - 10/19 (3)
- ► 10/05 - 10/12 (1)
- ► 09/14 - 09/21 (2)
- ► 09/07 - 09/14 (1)
- ► 08/31 - 09/07 (1)
- ► 08/24 - 08/31 (3)
- ► 08/17 - 08/24 (2)
- ► 08/10 - 08/17 (1)











1 comment:
No one is ever tooooooo young for ice cream. He can't hold a cone, but a cupful would be nice.
Post a Comment