Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Blogging Again!

Hello everyone! I took a week off from the computer, Kylene came to visit and we had a great time. Zasha really got attached to his Aunt Ky. I really enjoyed our week together, too bad it went by so fast! Now we are working on having her come here permanently??? Time will tell. Halloween was a blast we went to Marco & Kim's house for trick or treating and pizza. The kids had a good time and I even raced them to the houses, I guess I never grew up! Zasha made it to about three doors and then he was sound asleep in the stroller going up and down all the hills with Aunt Ky pushing. We took some really great pictures during the week until our camera took a dump. Thank God Kylene shared her memory card with me. Hopefully within the week we will have it back and working. On Thursday October 30th Zasha figured out how to crawl and wow wee, Kylene and I both we crying of excitement!! I can't believe that in one week how many things I need to inform everyone of. We hope everyone is enjoying the Fall Season and stay posted for more pictures. The Smilebox below has music, you might want to stop the music on my play list a little further down. I hope you all enjoy! Lots of Love!!

1 comment:

Gator Mommy said...

Beautiful pictures. It looks like you had a great time. I am so happy that you had company for a week. I wish that I could come visit, but I don't think I could do the 10 hours with the boys by myself :( I loved the little Nemo- so sweet. I hope you have everything childproofed because you will not get any rest again until he starts to listen to the word NO! Love ya. Call anytime.

My Playlist


background

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Howdy

Howdy

Smiles

Smiles

Kisses

Kisses

Like My Boots?

Like My Boots?



Aren't my boys handsome?