Monday, January 19, 2009

A week of work

Well, I survived my first week back to work and training. It was very educational and a lot of fun getting to know the children. Zasha is making new friends and having new routines. His teachers are wonderful and the classroom has lots to explore. They also have an outdoor area for even the little guys and a ball pit. Here is a picture of Zasha his first day receiving am snacks.


Unfortunately, Zasha caught a cold and a very nasty bug the later part of the week. Stan had him at the doctors on Friday but, nothing they could do (let it run it's course). Needless to say it was not a pretty weekend with the washer going constantly.I don't think much clothing or bedding survived the wrath of that BUG! Poor Zasha!! Then Saturday mommy finally caught it. For now Stan is in the clear, just totally exhausted from caring for us when he wasn't working. Recovery is a little slow for Zasha with his appetite, I'm sure we will be normal again soon.

2 comments:

The Burger Bunch said...

Awww! I love you guys! I am so happy you are all feeling better! I wish I could of been there to take care of you guys, but at least it helped me talking to you through it, making sure you all were alright!xoxoxoxo

Gator Mommy said...

I sorry you guys got sick :( I hope the second week is sickness free! Sorry we haven't talked in so long. Give me a call anytime. Give Zasha a kiss for me. Love ya!

My Playlist


background

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Howdy

Howdy

Smiles

Smiles

Kisses

Kisses

Like My Boots?

Like My Boots?



Aren't my boys handsome?