Grandma you will be missed very much! On Wednesday March 18, 2009, my grandmother Marcella "Marcie" Grien passed. She has been fighting battle after battle and now can be at peace. Our family has lost many and grandma had to join them. I can only imagine the welcoming party that she received! Someday we will all meet again for an eternal life. Grandma and I had a special relationship, we were even roommates for a period of time. What a fun lady! We stayed up late, drank beer,talked and had LOTS of Laughter! She was also very wise and taught me alot growing up. I was very fortunate to be near throughout my life until our move to Austin in August 08. I hope that her love will give her children the strength to heal their hurt. I do know that she is watching over all of us and will guide us when we need her to! Grandma We Miss You!
Isaiah is Four Months Old
11 years ago











2 comments:
Very well put! I love your pictures- even though you put a half naked picture of me up, haha. We were so very lucky to have such a wonderful grandma! I miss you tons.
I love it...Miss you guys
Post a Comment