Besides very busy, in the month of August we vacationed in Cozumel for Chris & Jess' wedding- A beautiful event and week! Then five days following we were back home in Florida for some business and an awesome family gathering for Zasha's Baptism. There we announced the news of another baby coming to the Buys household in April 2010! We are so very excited and the pregnancy so far is going great- NO Morning Sickness! Zasha is doing excellent and has become quite the independent BIG BOY!!! He amazes us daily with his vocabulary and actions.Zasha is already interested in the potty and can differentiate Pee Pee& Poo Poo. Last Sunday he did both in the Big Potty! YEAH!!
Zasha went with us to my 1st OB appointment and we plan on continuing through the pregnancy,even though he doesn't understand now he will eventually! We are easing into babies with letting him help care for the Cabbage Patch Kids. Very CUTE I will add!!We can't believe how much our lives have changed in the last 18 months with so much excitement and joy. Life is good! The pictures below are of Cozumel and soon I will get the Baptism posted along with the 1st ultrasound picture of the baby. Sorry we have been lost since July. It won't be so long next time. Everyone take care, enjoy the fall and we love you!!
Isaiah is Four Months Old
11 years ago











1 comment:
It's about time!! Ha ha, I'm just kidding, I understand how busy you have been. Very excited for you guys. I can't wait to see more pictures :)
Post a Comment