Things are going well in the Great State of Texas. My ambition and attitude seem to be getting better now that we are in the second trimester. If you haven't heard from me it's probably because I've been a little grumpy. Damn hormones!! Pregnancy is going well and at our 16 week checkup I do not have diabetes yet, so they will check me again at 28 weeks since I am at higher risk (I had it with Zasha). December the 7th is going to be a big day, that's when we find out girl or boy! I know most of you are hoping for a girl, we will see! My belly is starting to get bigger and the maternity clothes are coming out of storage now.
We had an awesome Halloween, Zasha was dressed as a fisherman for school and Mickey Mouse for Trick or Treating. He really enjoyed running up to the houses to collect candy for his daddy! That lasted a little while then he was ready to be pushed in the stroller. The fall weather has been beautiful and a nice change to the harsh summer we endured. We are really looking forward to winter and our trip home to be with family for Christmas. Zasha will finally get to meet his Great Grandparents from New Jersey. Yea!Also, while we are home we get to visit (as Stan would say) The Giant Rat in Orlando (Mickey Mouse). Ha!Ha! Can't wait to see how Zasha will react, sure he will have a great time. This child of mine has NO FEAR. Following this posting will be lots of pictures since I am so far behind. Sorry to overload you!
Isaiah is Four Months Old
11 years ago











No comments:
Post a Comment