
Well, the job hunting continues. I've filled out several applications on line for various positions from retail, AT&T customer service and Reception/Office Assistant. I received a follow up email on the Reception/Office Assistant this morning and now await a phone call to set up an interview. Pray and cross your fingers, this position pays very well and they seemed impressed with my resume and prior experience. On the other hand at this time being a stay at home mommy is very nice. If and when our house sells staying at home would be very nice. This time spent with Zasha is precious and I will never get it back. He constantly amazes me with his growth and development. God has blessed us with the most perfect child!











3 comments:
I miss you all. New pictures yeah. How did you do the picture in the blog when I click on it, it gets bigger? I would love to see the other ones larger.
Very sweet pictures! Wish I could kiss that little face.
I just wanted to pop on here and give you that baby food website we were talking about. Let me know if you try anything.
http://www.wholesomebabyfood.com/
Post a Comment