Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Another day in the fast lane. Zasha is teething and has bouts of fussiness (to be expected). We took a tour of a child care facility Kids R Kids. Wow, talk about state of the art! A beautiful facility and very friendly people. I would like for Zasha to attend, though it remains to be unseen until I am employed. I did fill out an application for Teachers Assistant and going through the classifieds on line as well. I think tomorrow Zasha and I will make a trip to the Lakeline Mall (10 minutes away) to see if there are any employment opportunities. Please pray I find something! Stan had another great day at work and finished the day with a round of golf with Marco (his boss).

2 comments:

Gator Mommy said...

Aww, poor Zasha- give him a kiss for us. Best of luck to you on the job hunt- I know you will find exactly what you are looking for. Keep updating, I check everyday. Love ya.

Gator Mommy said...

Hey Marcie, I tagged you to take a little quiz about yourself. Visit my blog to see what it is all about. Have fun!

My Playlist


background

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Howdy

Howdy

Smiles

Smiles

Kisses

Kisses

Like My Boots?

Like My Boots?



Aren't my boys handsome?