Saturday, August 16, 2008

We Made It




Finally we have gotten settled in to our new home in Texas and this is my first try with a blog. Hope it works! This is our way of letting everyone see what is new with us at your own leisure. The traveling was uneventful, though the move was pretty stressful going somewhere I've never been. Zasha and Lilly faired well riding together in the backseat. Lilly was babysitting. Ha!Ha! Austin by the way is beautiful and everything is very convenient to our location. Stan has started his new job at Escondido and absolutely loves it. Now it is my turn to find employment and daycare. Yea! We miss everyone so much and thanks to everyone for being so supportive of our decision to make the BIG move. You know everything is bigger in Texas. This is going to be it for now, stay posted and we will keep posting. Hope it works! All our Love

5 comments:

Soobee said...

I had fun reading your blog. The pictures are great. I saved them to my computer. WE MISS YOU ALL!!!! Group Hug.

Anonymous said...

Welcome home to Texas. We are so glad to have family here. We had a blast visiting with you and holding Zasha. He is a handsome doll! I'm so glad Elizabeth is 30 minutes away and we are only 3 hours. If you need ANYTHING call us.
Tip: you need to learn to say 'ya'll. It comes in handy.
God bless you all. Karen

Gator Mommy said...

Great job on the blog!! I knew you would have fun doing it. I am so very happy for your family. I know how exciting a big move can be. I am so glad that I will be able to keep up with how y'all are doing and how big Zasha is growing.
All our love,
Erin and the boys

Sarahq said...

Hi guys - it's great to know that we will be able to keep up with Zasha's progress and hear all the good things that are happening in your lives. This is a great time for you.
Love Ya!

mikesharkey said...

I miss you guys and yes I have to come out there to visit

My Playlist


background

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Howdy

Howdy

Smiles

Smiles

Kisses

Kisses

Like My Boots?

Like My Boots?



Aren't my boys handsome?