Sunday, August 24, 2008

Tag I'm It


I was tagged by my wonderful cousin Erin in Mississippi to post 6 Random Facts about myself.
Here are the rules of the game...

1. Link to the person who ‘tagged’ you!

2. Post the rules on your blog!

3. List 6 random facts about yourself!

4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post!

5. Let each person know they have been tagged by commenting on their blog!

6. Let the tagger know the entry is posted on your blog!

This is going to be hard to come up with ideas. Here we go..........................

Random Fact #1:

I love nature, long walks on the beach, the woods and nature trails. Something about mother nature and her creatures intrigue me. It makes me feel closer to life. I don't know if that sounds weird or not ........that's me.

Random Fact#2:

Family and closeness of others makes my life complete. My family means so much to me. My Boys (Stan & Zasha ) are #1. No one could have told me how me life would be having a child, he is the greatest gift that God could give.My life is so complete.

Random Fact #3:

I love Italian food, and I'm not Italian....go figure. I could eat pasta every night of the week and my thighs would tell the story.

Random Fact #4:

Anyone who knows me well knows that earlier in life I loved horror films,
Nightmare on Elm Street was my favorite. Since Stan and I have been together(9yrs.) he only watches comedies now I am afraid of watching scary movies.

Random Fact #5:

I am a pacifist. I avoid confrontation and always try to keep peace among others as well as myself. You can call me a people pleaser if you wish, I strive to keep people happy even if it compromises my own happiness and needs. It is a down fall that I have and I strive to come to a happy median.

Random Fact #6:

I am a Neat FREAK....or so Stan tells me. I like everything to have a place and every place to have a thing. When we have company the house has to be just so. Every now and then Stan reminds me that PEOPLE LIVE HERE.

Erin does this count as a BONUS?

Random Fact #7:

My favorite holiday is Halloween for some strange reason. Yes, I love Christmas and all the rest .I just enjoy seeing the children dressed in their costumes and having so much fun getting their treats instead of giving tricks. I guess it just brings me back to my childhood remembering my mom, grandma and uncle making our costumes and having so much fun. Erin I'm sure you remember the year we both won Best Costume for our age groups. Erin was the Chiquita Banana Girl and I was 1/2 Man 1/2 Woman from the Almond Joy Commercial. Some times you feel like a nut, some times you don't. Those were the good days!

Well those are my random facts, hope you have fun with them. Now, I'm going to TAG my mother in-law Susan and friend Chip. Let's see what they can come up with.

2 comments:

Gator Mommy said...

That was fun reading- thanks for playing along! That is so funny about the Halloween costumes but I think there needs to be a new rule, you HAVE to post a picture of yourself in that costume (you can leave me out of it, ha ha). I hope you have a great week and hear back from lots of jobs :)

Chip said...

Hey mommy I can't read the words one this page cause the font color is set to gray. And the back round is way to crazy

My Playlist


background

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Howdy

Howdy

Smiles

Smiles

Kisses

Kisses

Like My Boots?

Like My Boots?



Aren't my boys handsome?