Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Welcome New Bloggers!


Finally my list is getting longer. Kylene and then Gwen decided to become part of the blog community. Yeah!! It's nice to see new postings of what is going on in everyones busy lives as well as those cute pictures. Last night we got our web cam going and had the opportunity to see The Burger Bunch live. Zasha was really interested in watching little Brian and Maddie as we sent little cartoons back and forth. What fun! Even though we are so far away communication is better than it ever was. Things are good with us even though I haven't found a job yet, something will come along and I also have to remember we've been here only 3 weeks today. I will post some Texas scenery pictures for you all to see the Beautiful Hill country and hopefully I'll get out there and take more soon. Keep blogging!

1 comment:

The Burger Bunch said...

I enjoyed talking to you & Zasha on the camera the other morning! Thanks for having me for breakfast and for the tour of your beautiful place in Texas! :)We Love You Guys xoxoxoxo

My Playlist


background

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Howdy

Howdy

Smiles

Smiles

Kisses

Kisses

Like My Boots?

Like My Boots?



Aren't my boys handsome?