
Today Stan received a phone call from Chris (Stan's very best friend since grade school) stating that he proposed to Jess last night while on a camping trip. I think Stan will have to give Chris away on his wedding day, I don't believe Stan could have been any happier receiving this news! For those of you whom were at our wedding Chris was Stan's Best Man and had the greatest speech ever. So for you Chris, we would like to say "Congratulations, Good luck and we hope that you will be as happy as we are! "Jess, we would like to welcome you, best wishes and can't wait to finally meet you. We've heard many great things about you.
Chris and Jess always remember love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time,
destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end. Lots of Love to you both!!!












2 comments:
Is this the girl he went to Cuba with?
Thank you sooo much Marcie! That really means a lot to me and to Chris also. I can't wait to meet you guys and the lil one. Chris truly hasn't been the same (in every good way) since he held Zasha in his arms. And yes I'm the Cuba girl :)
Post a Comment