Saturday, September 13, 2008

Happy Six Months!


Our little man is 6 months and a few days now, how time flies. As you all can see he is sitting up without support. Teething is in full force with the 2 bottom pushing their way through-I can't wait to get through this. I feel so bad for Zasha during this time his appetite and sleep has been affected, he still has a great personality with some of the cutest faces. This morning hurricane Ike made landfall near Galveston Island and Houston, those poor people near the coast. Our hearts go out to all those affected we know first hand the devastation that these storms are capable of. Sometime in the night Ike shifted further east which gave us much needed relief. Here in Austin there is just a little wind for now and maybe some rain later this afternoon.

3 comments:

Gator Mommy said...

Wow, six months, time goes way too fast. What sweet pictures- I'm not too sure about the Longhorns outfit ;0)

Chip said...

his ears are too big.... haha

Jenna said...

Marcie, I saw your link on Gwen's blog and just had to leave a comment to tell you what a handsome little boy you have! Gosh he's a cutie!!! Hope all is well in Texas!

My Playlist


background

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Howdy

Howdy

Smiles

Smiles

Kisses

Kisses

Like My Boots?

Like My Boots?



Aren't my boys handsome?