Thursday, September 18, 2008

Our Precious Angel

We are working on crawling





My new Ball








Just Chillin'





Cute as a Button






2 comments:

The Burger Bunch said...

Awww! New pictures of my little man! He is so precious in every way possible! He looks so happy!
Tell Zasha to give his mommy a birthday hug and kiss from the Burger bunch!

Gator Mommy said...

Adorable pictures. I wish I could see and kiss on him. I can't believe that I have never seen him in person- we are going to have to change that! Happy Birthday Marcie!! Are you doing anything special today with your boys? Tell them to treat mommy good today. Love, Erin

My Playlist


background

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Howdy

Howdy

Smiles

Smiles

Kisses

Kisses

Like My Boots?

Like My Boots?



Aren't my boys handsome?