Hey girl, Love the pictures! I am glad you are doing good. I hope your interview went well- please let me know. I also wanted to pop on here and let you know about the pilgrim hats you asked about. They are very simple- Keebler fudge stripe cookies turned over with a large chocolate cover marshmallow on top (I just melted chocolate chips to cover marshmallow)& a piped on yellow buckle. I know Zasha is a little young but mommy could have fun :) What are you up to for Thanksgiving? Does Stan have to work? Give me a call anytime. All my love!
1 comment:
Hey girl, Love the pictures! I am glad you are doing good. I hope your interview went well- please let me know. I also wanted to pop on here and let you know about the pilgrim hats you asked about. They are very simple- Keebler fudge stripe cookies turned over with a large chocolate cover marshmallow on top (I just melted chocolate chips to cover marshmallow)& a piped on yellow buckle. I know Zasha is a little young but mommy could have fun :) What are you up to for Thanksgiving? Does Stan have to work? Give me a call anytime. All my love!
Post a Comment