Hello everyone! Well all is well here in Texas, a little busy with the Pro- Crawler we have. Zasha is all over and having fun doing so. He is growing so quickly and is weighing in around 22lbs! My BIG Boy! He has a great appetite and enjoys eating Puffs, Cheerios, Yogurt Melts and of course Fruits, Veggies and a variety of cereals. Monday I have an interview with a daycare center for employment as well as care for Zasha, please pray for me! Time is flying by so quickly as you all know with Thanksgiving approaching and Christmas to follow. We can't wait for Santa although Zasha won't get it this year, maybe next year he will have more enjoyment. The best part of Christmas this year will be the arrival of Gramma & Grampa Buys! We will truly miss being around the rest of our family on such an occasion, what will I do Christmas morning when I am usually preparing breakfast for 10+ ? I guess I will owe everyone some sort of breakfast goodies. We hope everyone is happy and healthy and much love from the three of us!
No comments:
Post a Comment