Thursday, January 8, 2009

Finally...

Well, as you all know it's been a long hunt for employment for me and on Tuesday I was hired at an amazing daycare. I begin my training on Monday for a week followed by a schedule 9am-6pm Monday thru Friday.I will be an assistant teacher to 2 1/2 -3 year old. And YES Zasha goes to the same facility with me. For anyone interested to see the Rainbow Station you can see the site by clicking on the link.

http://www.rainbowstation.org/loc-austin/index.php

We have been very busy preparing for our transition to daycare from home and getting on a not so relaxed schedule. Zasha received his eviction notice on Sunday to sleep in his room like a BIG boy. Needless to say the first few nights weren't so pleasant. I was up several times in the night rocking him back to sleep and even sleeping on his bedroom floor. Last night on the other hand was amazing he slept through the night from 7:30pm to 8:00am! Zasha also took his first three steps on Christmas, what a gift! Today he finally said "Ma Ma", he has been saying Da Da, Lilly, Bob and Ball. It sounds like he is also trying to say Book.

As you can see things are going Great for us, things just took awhile to fall into place. I have a feeling 2009 is going to be an awesome year! We hope that everyone is as blessed as we are, just keep faith. Good things happen to good people! Lots of Love to all and we will post again soon!

1 comment:

Gator Mommy said...

I am so happy that everything is falling into place!! I hope you and Zasha both love your new job. I can't believe how fast he is growing. I can't wait to see you all again. Love, Erin

My Playlist


background

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Howdy

Howdy

Smiles

Smiles

Kisses

Kisses

Like My Boots?

Like My Boots?



Aren't my boys handsome?