We hope everyone had the most joyous holiday and a great start to 2009! We had a very nice Christmas week with Gramma & Grampa Buys. Zasha had a great first Christmas and not sure what to play with first. We have lots of pictures so bear with me as I try to post as many as possible for all to see. We visited the Voorhees family in Houston, spent quality family time and took a trip the Mandola Winery in Wimberly. Stan and I rang in our first New Year NOT working with a Champagne toast at home. WOW that was nice!
Back to reality now that holidays are over. Stan and I went for a drive today in search of Daycare for Zasha and employment for me. Well, we stumbled upon a beautiful facility that opened this past June with an opening in the infant room and looking to hire a teacher for the toddler room 2 1/2 - 3 years. I filled out an application and interviewed immediately with the director. Things went pretty well and I was asked to shadow the lead teacher tomorrow morning, whom will be going on maternity leave at the end of March. Hopefully I will be hired following tomorrows events, Please Pray for me! We will keep you posted of our goings ons and love to hear about yours. Lots of Love until next time!
Isaiah is Four Months Old
11 years ago











No comments:
Post a Comment